SEEPEX pumps are widely used in industrial and municipal wastewater and sludge treatment. The development of new sludge processing technologies that reduce the volume of the final product whilst enhancing the quality for disposal as well as producing renewable energy are changing the shape of the industry. In short: it is essential to find the optimal economical state of the art solution.
SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps offer one of the best conveying solutions in all areas of wastewater disposal and sludge treatment.
SEEPEX offer decisive advantages for every process step:
- Short pump design
- Low maintenance requirements
- Low operation costs
- Comprehensive services
Some Sample Applications:
- BN range pumps convey primary and secondary sludge to the thickener and dewatering device.
- BN, BTQ and BT range pumps convey the thickened sludge to the digester.
- T range pumps for back mixing dewatered sludge to a thickened sludge for onward processing.
- T range pumps and associated controls for handling dewatered sludge
SEEPEX Progressive Cavity Pumps with Smart Conveying Technology (SCT) has proven itself in numerous applications in the environmental industry. This intelligent, patented technology significantly improves whole life costs due ease of replacing parts and clearing blockages, as well as being able to restore pump efficiency due to an inbuilt stator retensioning device.
Smart Conveying Technology (SCT) means quick maintenance, significantly reduced life cycle costs and the shortest maintenance downtime. The design of SCT enables the rotor/stator sealing line to be adjusted to suit the application and compensate for wear, leading to more than double the lifetime of the rotor and stator. SCT also shortens the maintenance time on the rotor and stator by up to 85%. SEEPEX pumps with SCT are successfully used in virtually all industries, applications and media. The patented SEEPEX design innovation has won numerous awards.
SEEPEX Progressive Cavity Pumps Benefits
- Quick maintenance, easy handling during assembly/disassembly
- Integrated tensioning device extends the rotor and stator’s life by up to 200%
- Reduces maintenance time by up to 85%
- High productivity due to less maintenance downtime
- Significantly reduced life cycle costs
- Ease of maintenance: due to the two-piece Smart Stator and quick release Smart Rotor, which leaves the joint in place and eliminates the need to remove pipe work
- Small footprint for all service activities: no space required for stator dismantling
- Environmentally friendly: separate disposal of elastomer and steel components
With SEEPEX technology the sludge is efficiently pumped into thickening and dewatering machines, optimally preparing it for further processing such as drying, incineration, thermal hydrolysis or biogas generation.
If you would like more information on Seepex or sludge pumping, please contact us and we will connect you with our in-house expert servicing your area. → Contact Us