The EKO series is designed for the most extreme pumping tasks. The open filling hoppers enable a feeding of the pump with extremely dry material with a high content of foreign substances. The hydraulic driven piston also moves materials which have been regarded as not-pumpable, such as highly dewatered sludges.
The EKO Crown model is equipped with a delivery piston with a hardened toothed cutting crown. This pump is used for material containing large-sized foreign substances, which can result in blocking of the pumps in other systems. The EKO pumps and cuts this material at the same time. Even the most difficult materials, such as sewage treatment plant screenings or shredded barrel waste in a special waste combustion can be trouble-free conveyed in the delivery line.
A quasi-continuous operation is also possible with the double EKO version.
Features and Advantages:
- Conveying large-sized and coarse foreign substances.
- Conveying wastewater screenings such as wipes, rags, plastics.
- Separates expired foodstuffs into biomass w/ EKO PP version
- Conveying extremely stiff material.
- Pumping and cutting in one process w/ the Crown version.
- Simple installation.